SOLD: T5.5 Xent Tech Light Rifle X3 - Great Level 8 Gun for the eco conscious hunter

This forum section is where Magnum Opus are buying and selling Entropia Universe items. The direct link for this section is http://www.entropiatrade.eu
Xaero
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

SOLD: T5.5 Xent Tech Light Rifle X3 - Great Level 8 Gun for the eco conscious hunter

Post by Xaero » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:55 am

Up for sale is a Tier 5.5 Xent Tech Light Rifle X3

http://www.entropedia.info/Info.aspx?ch ... t_Rifle_X3

I have been using this gun for a while, and stacked with 5 tiers of accuracy enhancers, using Omegaton A102 amp and wearing a Ares Ring (L), this gun has a Damage Per Pec of 3.15 ! See below attached measurement. (Does not include cost and markup of Accuracy Enhancers in this calculation!)
xent-tech-x3-rudpp.jpg
xent-tech-x3-rudpp.jpg (208.76 KiB) Viewed 2608 times
This gun happens to be a superb match for Argonauts and Kerberos, and if you have patience and don't mind the grind, this combo will maximize your chases of a slow but steady income.

Please keep in mind that you need to combine with Economic Heal Kit and Economic Armor. I have been using Adjusted Musca and Refurbished H.E.A.R.T Rank VI to minimize my defensive costs.

Not only is this gun already at Tier 5.5, but the remaining Tiers have great rates, see below
xent-tech-x3-tiers.jpg
xent-tech-x3-tiers.jpg (233.84 KiB) Viewed 2608 times
Since I have personally been quite successful with this gun and still use it every other day, I am not looking for a fast deal. How ever, as I am looking into upgrades for higher levels of guns, I am in a need to sell off some of my inventory that is less prioritized.

My asking price is TT+750, and I am only interested in a cash deal.

I reserve the right to pick my buyer if more than one buyer is interested.

Much Love, e-lite aka Xaero

In-Game name: Xaero e-lite Cynque

Return to “www.entropiatrade.eu”