Clan generosity Page - Support Magnum Opus!

Xaero
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Clan generosity Page - Support Magnum Opus!

Post by Xaero » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:55 am

Greetings fellow clan brothers and sisters, and welcome to the MO generosity Page!

https://www.generosity.com/community-fu ... n-services

As you all know, MagnumOpus is a very strong and ever developing multi gaming clan. We have some awesome members and division leaders that put their heart into MagnumOpus, and I am truly honored to have you all with me! I see no reason why we will not be the worlds best clan in any game we pick to play!

The reasons to why we are so successful are many. Not only do we have a good organization with great leaders and dedicated members, but we have also together developed a stable communications platform and infrastructure. We have members that are dedicated to helping each other, creating content, guides, documents and videos to help the clan out. We are also one of the few clans that has been offering real cash money rewards and payrolls for dedicated members!

My part in this has always been to organize a functional clan structure, hand pick branch leaders and supply the clan with the best possible platform to succeed. We are now owners of our own IT-platform, including servers at a datacenter and all the software.

So far I have been paying for this hardware and software out of my own pocket, but my goal is to make these services self-sustained and continue develop our services for the clan. This is why I am now starting this clan generosity page, where clan members will have a chance to truly support the continued expansion and development of MagnumOpus!

My first goal is to pledge enough resources to cover the costs for our IT-infrastructure for the next 12 months. The costs we have for 12 months looks like this:

• Leasing of VMware-server hardware: €550 Euro ($620 USD) /year
• License cost for VMware Hypervisor: €210 Euro ($236 USD) /year
• Contract for 100/100 Mbit connection: €480 Euro ($540 USD) /year

Total €1240 Euro ($1400 USD) /year

Supporting this cause for the clan is 100% optional, I will cover for these costs no matter what. My goal is how ever to pledge for $1400 USD over the next 12 months to make these clan services completely self-sustained, and to be able to free up my resources so that I can continue develop the clan in other areas.

All clan members that contribute to this goal will be eligible for a $50 USD Steam Wallet Gift Card giveaway when the yearly goal is reached!

Any donations will be appreciated, even if it's $1 USD. How ever, there will be 4 donation levels that rewards a special forum badge as follows:

$10 USD Bronze Honor Badge

$25 USD Silver Honor Badge

$50 USD Gold Honor Badge

$100 USD 3-Star Platinum Honor Badge

Keep up the good work, and stay tuned for further clan development!

Much Love, XaeroTheHero

Xaero
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Re: Clan generosity Page - Support Magnum Opus!

Post by Xaero » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:11 am

Good day fellow clan brothers and sisters!

I am very thrilled to announce that we have already gotten 2 VERY generous donations to the MO support fund!

HUGE thanks to Bennos who has donated $100 and Crystal-Ark who donated $50 !

Bennos has already been rewarded with the first ever and ultra rare 3-star platinum honor badge! Crystal-Ark will receive a spacial made badge also when the badges are made!

Return to “Public Clan Announcements”